Monday 2 May 2016

Upcoming adventures!

So recently I've had a lot of exciting things going on which I haven't necessarily talked about on this blog. 

I've recently got an apprenticeship which I will be starting within the upcoming weeks once paperwork is completed which I am really looking forward to as it is an area that I want to go into. 



I'm also going on a trip to Filey next week  with my boyfriend which I am really looking forward to and will be blogging about once I get back (along with lots of photos!) 

I definitely want to work on this blog more in the future too and make travel one of my main goals in the next couple years I believe that travel can open the mind to new experiences and ways of thinking that can't be achieved within the routine that we currently live in. 

I look forward to sharing all of these adventures with you 

J x


No comments:

Post a Comment