Thursday 21 April 2016

Relationships and why they mean the most❤️

I'm doing this blog post a day early and there's two reasons for that. Firstly, I realise that I haven't blogged in forever so this is my way of apologising. Secondly, it's a little surprise for Alan, who in fairness is probably the only one that really reads this little space on the internet, I love you❤️

Anyone that knows me relatively well will know that I'm not one that talks about my feelings easily and definitely not one to post them in what is essentially a public setting without considering it first.

I've been with my boyfriend for nearly a year now and he is honestly the best person I know. I truly believe that relationships like this mean the most, whether it's a bond between family, friends or boyfriend and girlfriend, it's special and should be cherished. 
I'll be honest, I don't have a close relationship with all my family and there's many that I don't speak to, sometimes I wish things were different and other times I like it the way it is. 

I can't really express the feelings that I have for Alan but he's something special and I can only hope that he stays in my life. He's taught me a lot about love and most importantly, how it feels to be truly loved. For the first time I've met someone  that truly thinks I'm special and shows me that in a million different ways every single day❤️


So this ones for you, my boyfriend, bestfriend and favourite blog reader, I love you😘❤️

X~Jess~X

No comments:

Post a Comment