Saturday 27 August 2016

Jess Glynne Concert

I recently went to a concert called Rasen Rocks with my friend Hannah. This is an annual event that happens at the racecourse every year and I have been a couple of years ago when I went to see Mcfly there. 

The event was really good and I really underestimated how good Jess would be live. She has a really strong voice and that really comes across in her performance. 


We managed to get close enough to be in the middle of the action which meant that we could just see the stage but the view was much more visible on the two big screens that were displayed either side of the crowd. I managed to get lots of photos of the event which I have added a few to this post! 





I would definitely recommend seeing Jess Glynne live to anyone that has the opportunity too!

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment