Monday 5 September 2016

Get to know me - 20 Questions

I realise that I haven't properly given readers the chance to really get to know me with an in depth questions post. I realise that this might be the cliché post that most bloggers will do at some point but I'll try to make the answers as interesting as I can and hopefully after you'll understand a little more about me and what this blog is about!


1. What's your philosophy in life?

To enjoy it, life is short and you only get one opportunity to achieve all the things you dream about, if you don't make them happen, nobody else will.

2. What's one thing you would change about yourself?

I'd make myself more confident and a little less awkward.

3. Are you religious or spiritual?

I'd say more spiritual.

4. Do you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert?

Definitely an introvert

5. Which parent are you closer to and why?

I don't know if I could say I'm particularly closer to one parent, it definitely used to be my dad when I was younger but I'd say its evened out a bit more now.


6. What was the best phase in your life?

I'd say the best phase was either where I am right now and if not that, I believe it is still to come.

7. What was the worst phase of your life?

When I was 12, I spent a lot of time around hospitals and it definitely wasn't the right environment for a 12 year old.

8. Is what you're doing now what you always wanted to do growing up?

Not exactly but it's working out, I'll get there

9. What makes you feel accomplished?

Achieving something I never thought I'd be able to. For example, getting the exam results I did.

10. Looks or brains?An equal amount of both? Too much of one could make the person cocky?

11. How do you feel about sharing your password with your partner?

I don't have a problem with it, my accounts aren't that interesting;)


12. Have you ever lost someone close to you?

Yes definitely

13. Are you confrontational?

Only when there is a need for it.


14. Would you relocate for love?


Of course.


15. What are you most thankful for?


A supportive family, friends and boyfriend.


16. Do you believe in second chances?


Yes, I believe everyone deserves a second chance.


17.  What's on your bucket list this year?


Travel more, that will be on my bucket list every year!


18. What's your idea of a perfect vacation?


Anything that involves adventure!


19. What is your ultimate goal in life?


To be happy.


20. Love or money?


Love, definitely love.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool, really nice to read about you. Can't wait to see more posts from you :)

    ReplyDelete