Thursday 30 June 2016

Beauty Picks of the month*

So today's a little bit of a different post with more of a beauty theme. It's to share some of my favourite beauty picks from this month. I was sent both of these and have genuinely loved using them both. 

1. LIQ C Serum

After finding this serum via Twitter I was really keen to try it for myself! I rarely used serum but after this I think I will definitely be using it a lot more. The vitamins within the serum definitely made my skin look healthier and I noticed a difference in the softness of my skin too, it's definitely something I would recommend and also use again myself!


2. Spieza Organics 

This is a lovely little set from Spieza Organics who overall are such a lovely company to work with. One of the main highlights of this product is that they are organic which gives a more natural feel. The packaging is also lovely and the products again are definitely noticeable on the skin with very obvious benefits! 

This is just a little bonus post and I will be posting my regular lifestyle themed post tomorrow. 

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment