Thursday 22 December 2016

Time.

I believe people fear living. I think it's something that people put to the side while they're busy simply existing. I do not want to exist, I want to live. We become so stuck in a routine of go to school, graduate university, get a job, get married, have kids, grow old and then that's it, time up, that's your life. I think people only really start to live once they begin to contemplate death because that way there are no consequences, there is very little to loose.

People believe that they will only begin to die when they are old because that's the norm, that's the way it's supposed to be but the sad truth is that time could stop for any one of us at any given second and the question I like to ask myself is If I didn't wake up tomorrow, would I be happy with the life I have lived? If the answer is no, change it. You want to travel the world? Go do it.


 
 
 
 
 
The only thing that will ever hold you back is yourself.
 
Don't settle for a job that you hate, working unconventional hours with a boss that you can't stand. That's not living. You have one life and I don't believe in wasting it being unhappy. Happiness can be found in every corner of the universe, in every passing smile, in every passing moment it will be there waiting for you, if only you have the courage to find it.
 
 
J x




No comments:

Post a Comment