Thursday 12 January 2017

2017 Goals

So I realise I'm a little late to the party with these goals but it's taken me this long to deeply think about what I'd like to achieve from this year, what I want to achieve whilst still making these goals achievable, yes I would love to travel the world - wouldn't we all? But realistically it's not going to happen this year on a massive scale.



1. Travel more

I don't mean the other side of the world when I say this, but smaller weekend breaks are definitely achievable and something that I didn't do enough last year! It's perfectly reasonable to plan a short break away every couple months and can really help you recharge after the stresses of daily life.

2. Make more time for myself

I always feel as though I never have time to properly invest in myself. I plan to dedicate at least an hour a day where I can sit back and relax and read a good book, I'd also like to reduce the amount of time I spend on my phone and online as part of this as I feel like this would be beneficial for a more positive mental outlook.

3. Create a skincare regime

A very easy task but something I've often found difficult to stick too, I often neglect my skincare regime which is something I'd love to get back into as I definitely felt better within myself as I felt more confident.

4. Write more

Not only do I want to make one of my main goals to write more on this blog I also want to generally write more, I enjoy poetry and expressing my feelings and options through that so I would love to invest more time in that and I think joining a local poetry group will really help with that!


J x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment