Saturday 13 February 2016

Experiencing my first Rock Concert

For starters I'm really sorry about the delay in posting, this week has been quite hectic and although I could have wrote a blog post last night, I just really didn't feel like it. 
On Tuesday I went to my first ever rock concert, I've been to concerts in the past at Nottingham and Sheffield arena but never a standing concert and it was quite a different experience. 
The concert was at Rock City in Nottingham and me and my friend went to see Bowling for Soup, with support from MC Lars, the dollyrots and Lacey. 


I suffer from anxiety so I didn't think this would be my sort of thing but I actually really enjoyed the evening despite feeling a little anxious at the start. 


I know these photos aren't good quality but hopefully they give a brief idea as to what the concert was like. 


It was definitely somewhere I would go again. 

X~Jess~X

No comments:

Post a Comment