Monday 1 October 2018

Dealing with Scoliosis pain with Pernaton

Hey Guys,

So a bit more of a serious post today. Some of you will already know that I have suffered with Scoliosis from the age of  12. Unfortunately this comes with a fair amount of various aches and pains. I have tried so much pain relief over the years and really want to try and avoid taking tablets for it, it only stops the pain for a short amount of time and it’s also not healthy as a long term plan. 

I recently came across a brand called Pernaton and was keen to try this out, I contacted them and  together we worked on what the best solution would be. 



I reviewed two of their products a cooling gel and a heat sensation gel. I definitely loved the heat gel and I know that my boyfriend who also tried it did too. I’ve found it to be one of the most effective products that I’ve used for my scoliosis - think of sitting by a radiator! 

It can be a weird sensation if you’re not used to it so I’d definitely recommend only using a little bit of either of the gels, one of the best things about these gels is that you really don’t need much at all to notice the effect. 





The great thing about these gels is that they last such a long time! I’ve found other gels can also leave a sticky or greasy feeling on your back but these ones both absorbed into my skin so well. I’m so happy that I found this brand and whilst I can only speak as a scoliosis sufferer I feel confident that they would also help others too.

To see the full range of products available take a look at the website www.pernaton.co.uk 

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment