Thursday 17 March 2016

Visit Lincoln Weekend

I've seen some other bloggers do this in the past where they spent a day exploring the town or city that they lived in, I thought this would be a good experience and the perfect opportunity arose when the Visit Lincoln weekend was announced, offering free access to some of Lincoln's best attractions 


I'd booked me, my boyfriend and my parents onto the open top bus tour at 1:30 but we arrived slightly earlier in order to explore the castle grounds and take some photos which was an experience I really enjoyed!




We then went for a quick drink before heading towards the bus tour, we was guided through the history of Lincoln and how some of its iconic buildings came to be. 




Lincoln really is a lovely city and has something to offer for everyone. The Bailgate area is the historic part of Lincoln where the Cathedral and Castle are located whilst The Brayford offers a more modern perspective with a broad range of well known restaurants and a cinema, I would definitely recommend it for a weekend break!

X~Jess~X

No comments:

Post a Comment